NEW BEATPORT EMBED CODE ADDED! Posting Information [Most Used Embedding Content]

General Discussion Area / Introduce Yourself (What's Up On Your Mind?).
Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands
NEW BEATPORT EMBED CODE ADDED! Posting Information [Most Used Embedding Content]

Post by Divine » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm

Youtube: Use ["video"]youtubevideo.url["/video"] Without the " ,or simply press the video button in the topic menu.

Soundcloud: ["soundcloud"]soundcloud.url["/soundcloud] Without the " ,or simply press the orange Soundcloud button in the topic menu.

Image: ["img"]image.url["/img"] Without the " ,or simply press the image button in the topic menu.

URL: ["url"]website.url["/url] Without the " ,or simply press the URL button in the topic menu.

Beatport: ["beatport"]beatporttracklink["/beatport"] Without the " ,or simply press the Beatport button in the topic menu. For example easy when Youtube or Soundcloud still doesn't have a preview of a new track.. also ideal for posting previews of multiple tracks, such as a album.
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands
Re: Posting Information [Most Used Embedding Content]

Post by Divine » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Gender & thanks extentions added. You can now thank a specific user and others can thank you just by clicking the "thumbs up" button in a post. :jippie:
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands
Re: Posting Information [Most Used Embedding Content]

Post by Divine » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:41 am

Beatport BBCode now added! Check above code for posting instructions!