ALY & FILA [FULL SET] - TRANSMISSION SHANGHAI 2018

This Is Your Place For Music Video Clips / Live Party Footage (Old & New) etc.
Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp_eFrApeJI
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!

ZDobrejWoli
Trance Vizion VIP Member
Trance Vizion VIP Member
Has thanked: 0
Re: ALY & FILA [FULL SET] - TRANSMISSION SHANGHAI 2018

Post by ZDobrejWoli » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:11 pm

The last track is a new FSOE's (550) Anthem, created by Aly & Fila, Omar Sherif and Philippe El Sisi again :)
These users thanked the author ZDobrejWoli for the post:
Divine (Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:39 pm)
Check my official site: https://www.facebook.com/zdobrejwolipl (playlists, reviews, interviews)

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:39 pm

ZDobrejWoli wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:11 pm
The last track is a new FSOE's (550) Anthem, created by Aly & Fila, Omar Sherif and Philippe El Sisi again :)
Track that begins @ 13:30 ("take me back home!") is absolutely brilliant! Those vocals, that melody, those feels! Much better if you ask me! :love: :love: Know that one too Piotr? ;)
Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life!

ZDobrejWoli
Trance Vizion VIP Member
Trance Vizion VIP Member
Has thanked: 0

Post by ZDobrejWoli » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:43 am

Divine wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:39 pm

Track that begins @ 13:30 ("take me back home!") is absolutely brilliant! Those vocals, that melody, those feels! Much better if you ask me! :love: :love: Know that one too Piotr? ;)

I'm sure that you know it now but to be clear - it's: Hazem Beltagui feat. Adara - Back Home (Fady & Mina with Omar Sherif Remix) ;)
These users thanked the author ZDobrejWoli for the post:
Divine (Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:57 am)
Check my official site: https://www.facebook.com/zdobrejwolipl (playlists, reviews, interviews)

Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Divine » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:59 am

ZDobrejWoli wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:43 am
Divine wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:39 pm

I'm sure that you know it now but to be clear - it's: Hazem Beltagui feat. Adara - Back Home (Fady & Mina with Omar Sherif Remix) ;)
Jep as the matter affect I do now for a while :goodm8: Played it in several sets already! The only negative thing about the track later on is that the vocals seem to be recorded way to loud am I right? Or is that some kind of effect that makes it sounds louder than it really is? :whistle: