Activa - Fall to me (Nikolauss vs Activa Remix) & Tillmann Uhrmacher-On the Run [Will Atkinson Mashup]

All Music Related Topics. Want To Share Your Thoughts On A New Track Or Album Or Music In General? (Non Promotional).
Divine
Site Admin
Site Admin
Netherlands

Activa - Fall to me (Nikolauss vs Activa Remix) & Tillmann Uhrmacher-On the Run [Will Atkinson Mashup]

Post by Divine » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:18 pm

Will Atkinson did a mashup of mine and Activa's remix for Fall to me with Tillmann Uhrmacher - On The Run and played it at ASOT 900 in Utrecht! I can only say this sounds great!

Life is too short, don't stress every day, leave your worries behind, go out and play, life is too short, grasp it in your hand a natural miracle, have fun while you can, life is too short, as precious as gold, its full of surprises, so i am told, life is too short, take it from me have as much fun as you wish, just wait and see, life is too short, people seem to forget, that life is a gift and its free, yes that's it, life is too, you are your own eyes open yourself, and enjoy your own life! #Kai Tracid - Life Is Too Short (Energy Mix)